Tuesday, February 7, 2012

NO NEWS IS JUST, , WELL, NO NEWS

Come on people.  I need news.  Updates on lives. Pictures.  Pictures of new apartments, new cars, new events, new experiences, . . . well, you get the idea!

In the meantime, here's a blast from the past.

Ah yes, that famous trio in England.

That's Aria in the front middle with her two cousins on each side.
Can you name the rest of the people in the picture?

Sweet.  Need I say more?

Carol and Quinton were living in Germany and came to visit us in England.
Quinton is holding Rhiannon and Ken is holding Ashlee.

Baptism day for guess who?

3 comments:

  1. I guess I can't really say much to Steven about his hair length. Man, longer hair was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to grandpa baptizing Nathan in the Pacific. Sorry I missed it. Dad, you're looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken, White pants never looked so good as when you rocked those next to the piano.

    I don't think my kids could identify the boom box on the piano and what it is used for. I feel old

    ReplyDelete