Saturday, January 15, 2011

SMILE WHEN YOU SAY THAT, PARDNER . .

Greetings to the birthday boy. I guess by now you have guessed who this rootin', tootin' cowboy is. The picture was taken while Leone and Axel were living in Palm Springs in the early days of their marriage. Dennis was about 8 years old and these were probably his birthday presents. He remembers those six shooters with great fondness. Join me in wishing Dennis, Dad, Grandpa, Brother, Uncle, Great-grandfather, cousin, etc.,

A VERY HAPPY 78th BIRTHDAY.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! Just love the picture, and love you more!! Mom, I need a copy of this picture, I printed one of the internet, but would love a better copy--you know Quint needs to frame this and have in our store. Happy happy birthday, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that costume beats my Davy Crockett (which I cherished) from Knotts by a country mile. A very cool picture with a cool guy to boot.

    ReplyDelete