Thursday, July 3, 2014

THROWBACK THURSDAY

Cedar City, 1973. Thanksgiving at our home. Here's some of the grand-kids of Joseph & Avon Price. Grandpa Price had passed (1970). Grandma spent some of the winter with us. My brother Joe and family came up from California and Ann & Henry came down from Orem.

Row 4:: Shawn Price, January Agle, Rebecca Chai, Ruth Agle
Row 3: Maui Chai, G'ma Price with an unhappy Erik Agle) Liz Chai, Susan Price, Nalani Chai,
Row 2: Julie Agle (trying to comfort her little brother), Birch Price, Kenny Agle
Row 1: Dennis Agle, Jr., Joey Price III, Carol Agle

2 comments:

  1. Shouldn't someone like the photographer, have said, "okay, on 3, 1-2,3" or "cheese." Then again, I am wearing my awesome Triumph Motorcycle shirt. I need to buy another one of those. Thanks Mom for throwback Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't realize how much you looked like your mom! That was quite a crew to cook and clean for.

    ReplyDelete