Saturday, November 26, 2011

THE RECEPTION

That evening after the wedding ceremony a reception was held near Liz's home.  Good food, nice company, dancing and lots of good visiting.
Liz's parents, Mr. & Mrs. Cadwallader.

Nana & Grandad, (Bob's parents) visiting with January.

Mark enjoying his little Niece, Claire.

Derek & Jeanine enjoying a delicious drink.

A special wedding cake!

Here's what Mark wrote about his honeymoon. Check out the site if you want.

"To my family,
Thank you for coming to the wedding - we really appreciate it. I have all the pictures so I am sure I will show you in person, but wanted to send you a few. Liz and I got back from Mexico last night. It was a way good time - weather was 85 degrees and sunny, our place was a five-star resort (http://grandluxxe.com/ - nuevo vallarta), had 2 decks with a small pool on one of them and every worker there called me Mr. Sanders. We were treated like kings. I would say the average age of people was 65 - so not many people were swimming. So we had roughly 17 pools almost to ourselves. It was great. We went on a few adventures (http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/tours/outdoor-adventure) and ate great food. All in all, an amazing week.

I really appreciate all of you for taking time and coming for the wedding. It meant so much to me to see my family there. Thank you. I hope you all got home safely and had a good time.

Much love to you all,

Mark"

No comments:

Post a Comment